Let us fill you in on why glamping under canvas is ‘the one’ for you…
We all have memories of family camping holidays – the all-together quality-time part was great BUT what wasn’t so great was sleeping on the hard floor, trying oh-so-hard not to touch the sides of the tent when the morning dew hit (and getting soaked if you did!) and the dreaded trudge to the freezing-cold toilet block in the middle of the night, to name but a few!
Sound familiar? Well, listen up…safari tent glamping is the way forward and here’s why:
1) You get your very own en suite facilities with proper flushing loo and hot shower – yes, really! There will be no venturing out into the cold to the equally cold toilet block when holidaying at a safari tent, no siree.
2) You can enjoy a proper night’s sleep in a proper bed (with comfy mattress, duvet and pillows)! You will wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
3) They come complete with a well-equipped kitchen! That’s right, with ovens and sometimes even hobs provided, you can cook up a real storm with ease (and inside too). But, do not fear, the toasting-marshmallows singing-around-the-campfire element is not lost, most have a fire-pit barbecue too.
4) Heating! Yes, that’s right, although all safari tents differ in heating provision, they all have some form of it (from a toasty log-fired range to under-floor heating and electric heaters) so you’ll be cosy whatever the weather.
5) There’s space for everyone. Safari tents are really roomy, most complete with living, dining and bedroom areas, so there’s plenty of space for all the family to spread out under the safety and comfort of one roof. Some even allow your four-legged friend to come along too.
6) The great outdoors. Safari tents are set in large meadows, perfect for the kids to let off steam as well as for countless games of rounders. All have raised decks, THE spot to for sitting with a glass of your favourite tipple and watching the sun go down. Some even have hot tubs too!
So, what are you waiting for? Book a safari tent holiday now and spend quality time together like the good ol' days but in much (much) more comfort.